Second Call For Applications Erasmus+ Student Traineeship/Internship For The 2016/2017 academic year
Dear Biruni Students,
The Second applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Traineeship program for the 2016-2017 akademic year may be submitted to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University during May 22th, 2017 – June 26th, 2017
The participants are expected to spend at least 2 months at the host organization/institution and should complete their activities no later than September 30, 2017.
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
Available funds will be allocated depending on the ranking;
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
- Vocational School students, undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20.
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Traineeship/Internship period has to be at least 2 months.
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Erasmus SMP Application Form – completed, with a picture, and signed.
- Official invitation letter from the company/institution/organization you are planning to visit. The letter should be printed on official letterhead, stamped and signed, and should include the planned dates.
- Learning Agreement for Outgoing Traineeships: Filled by the Program Coordinator of the host institution and approved Erasmus Department Coordinator of the student’s department.
- Undergraduate students: A letter from your academic advisor in support of your application and explaining the relevance of your proposed visit to your academic studies.
- A copy of your up-to-date transcript.
- Europass CV
For more information please click here ENGLISH