2nd Call for Applications Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies for the 2017-2018 Academic Year.
ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
2nd Call for 2017 – 2018 Academic Year
Application Deadline: 24 November 2017
Dear Biruni Students,
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Study program for the 2017 – 2018 academic year has started.
Students can submit their application forms to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University during November 24, 2017
The participants are expected to spend at least 3 months at the host university
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
Available funds will be allocated depending on the ranking;
1.You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
2.The Faculty and Department that you are registered must have a Bilateral Agreement. The agreements we have according to the Faculty/Departments are;
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences
1.Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
2. Nutrition and Dietetics
5. Ergotherapy ( Pending)
3.Vocational School students, undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20/4
4.Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.50/4
5.Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Academic Achievement Level 50% (Over 100 points)
- Language level 50% (Over 100 points)
- Children of Martyr and Veteran +15 points
- Students with disabilities (with documentation of your disability) + 10 points
For more information: https://int.biruni.edu.tr/index.php/2017/09/14/erasmus-special-needs-support/
- Participating the country where she/he is citizen -10 points
- Participating the mobility in previous years -10 points
Documents Required for Application:
- Erasmus Mobility for Study Application Form (completed, with a picture, and signed can be downloaded https://int.biruni.edu.tr
- CV (in English) (recommended to use Europass CV)
- Transcript (in english -2 pcs)
- A copy of your up-to-date transcript (in English)
- If there is, YDS / TOEFL / IELTS
- Intention / Motivation Letter
- ID Card Copy -1 pcs
- Passport Photo – 1 pcs