Call for Applications for the 2017-2018 Academic Year Erasmus+ Student Traineeship/Internship
Call for Applications
for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
Erasmus+ Student Traineeship/Internship
Application Deadline: 28 February 2018, Wednesday
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Traineeship program for the 2017-2018 academic year may be submitted to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University the dates between December 13th 2017 – February 28th 2018.
The participants are expected to spend at least 2 months at the host organization/institution and should complete their activities no later than May 30, 2019.
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
Available funds will be allocated depending on the ranking;
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
- Vocational School students and undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20.
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Traineeship/Internship period has to be at least 2 months.
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Erasmus SMP Application Form – completed, with a picture, and signed.
- Official invitation letter from the company/institution/organization you are planning to visit. The letter should be printed on official letterhead, stamped and signed, and should include the planned dates.
- Learning Agreement for Outgoing Traineeships: Filled by the Program Coordinator of the host institution and approved Erasmus Department Coordinator of the student’s department.
- Undergraduate students: A letter from your academic advisor in support of your application and explaining the relevance of your proposed visit to your academic studies.
- A copy of your up-to-date transcript.
- Europass CV
- Passport Copy
- 2 (Two) Photos