Call for Applications for the 2018- 2019 Academic Year Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement/Traineeship
- Post by: root-int
- 30 Mart 2018
- Comments off
Call for Applications
for the 2018- 2019 Academic Year
Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement/Traineeship
Application Deadline: 27 April 2018, Friday
Erasmus+ English Proficiency Exam: 4 May 2018, May
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Traineeship program for the 2018-2019 Academic Year must be submitted to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University between 30 March 2018– 27 April 2018.
The participants are expected to spend at least 2 months at the host organization/institution and should complete their activities no later than May 31, 2019.
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
- Available funds will be allocated among students with Acceptance Letter depending on the ranking.
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
- Vocational School students and undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20. (Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry students are not eligible to apply in their first year.)
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Traineeship/Internship period has to be at least 2 months.
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Erasmus SMP Application Form – completed, with a picture, and signed.
- Official Invitation Letter from the company/institution/organization you are planning to do your internship. The letter should be printed on official letterhead, stamped and signed, and should include the planned dates.
- Learning Agreement for Outgoing Traineeships: Filled by the Program Coordinator of the host institution and approved by Erasmus Institutional Coordinator at Biruni University.
- Undergraduate students: A letter from your academic advisor in support of your application and explaining the relevance of your proposed visit to your academic studies.
- A copy of your up-to-date Transcript of Records.
- Europass CV
- Turkish ID Copy
- 1 Picture