Call for Applications for the 2019-2020 Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement/Traineeship has started.
Call for Applications
for the 2019-2020
Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement/Traineeship
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8 APRIL 2019, MONDAY
ERASMUS+ ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM: 11 APRIL 2019, THURSDAY
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Traineeship program for the 2018-2019 Academic Year must be submitted to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University between 11 March 2019 – 8 April 2019.
The participants are expected to spend at least 2 months at the host organization/institution and should complete their activities no later than May 31, 2020.
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
- Available funds will be allocated among students with Acceptance Letter depending on the Faculty/Department Performance.
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
- Vocational School students and undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20. (Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry students are not eligible to apply in their first year.)
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester with a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Traineeship/Internship period has to be at least 2 months.
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Erasmus SMP Application Form – (completed, with a picture, valid e-mail address which must contain the student’s name and surname and signed)
- Official Invitation Letter from the company/institution/organization you are planning to do your internship. The letter should be printed on official letterhead, stamped and signed, and should include the planned dates. (Must be submitted until 30.05.2019)
- A copy of your up-to-date Transcript of Records (English).
- Europass CV
- Turkish ID Copy
- If the student has one of the International English Proficiency Examinations listed below;
|TYPE OF EXAM||SCORE|
|ERASMUS ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM*||60|
*If the student has taken the Erasmus+ English Proficiency Exam within the last 2 years.
Contact Number: 444 8 276 ext: 1382 – 1378