2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
Application Deadline: 11th of May 2018, Friday
Erasmus+ English Proficiency Exam Date: 4th of May 2018, Friday
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Study program for the 2018-2019 academic year are opened.
Students can submit their application forms to the Office of International Relations at Biruni University until 11th of May 2018 Friday, 17:00.
The participants are expected to spend at least 3 months at the host university.
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
Available funds will be allocated depending on the ranking.
Language skills of the student will be checked by Erasmus English Proficiency Exam, which will be held on 4th of May, 2018.
! Students must take minimum 60 points out of 100 from the Erasmus+ English Proficiency Exam.
The examination will consist of 2 parts:
- Written Exam
- Speaking Exam
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University. (1st year students, prep-school students and senior year students are not eligible to apply in their first year.)
- Vocational School students, undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20/4
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.50/4
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Students’ Erasmus+ Study Mobility for Studies must be minimum 3 months. The mobility must end until the end of 31 May 2018.
- English Proficiency Level: B1
Documents Required for Application:
- Erasmus Mobility for Study Application Form (completed, with a picture, and signed can be downloaded via https://int.biruni.edu.tr
- Learning Agreement for Studies
- A copy of your up-to-dated Transcript of Records (in English)
- CV (in English; recommended to use Europass CV)
- Copy of ID Card
- If the student has one of the International English Proficiency Examinations listed below;
For more detailed information about extra documentation that is needed for application support, please contact us:
Contact Number: 444 8 276 ext: 1378 – 1382