ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
The Call for Academic Year 2017 – 2018
Extended Application Deadline: 12 May 2017
Dear Biruni Students,
The applications for Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Study program for the 2017-2018 academic year is extended.
Students can submit their application forms to the Office of International Relations, Biruni University during May 03, 2017 – May 12, 2017
The participants are expected to spend at least 3 months at the host university
The applicants will be ranked according to their GPAs and language skills.
Available funds will be allocated depending on the ranking;
- You must be currently registered as a student at Biruni University.
- Vocational School students, undergraduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.20/4
- Graduate students must have completed at least one regular semester (prep. class excluded) with a minimum GPA of 2.50/4
- Students who have failed courses from previous years may also apply.
- Academic Achievement Level 50% (Over 100 points)
- Language level 50% (Over 100 points)
- Children of Martyr and Veteran +15 points
- Students with disabilities (with documentation of your disability) + 10 points
- Participating the country where she/he is citizen -10 points
Documents Required for Application:
- Erasmus Mobility for Study Application Form (completed, with a picture, and signed can be downloaded
- CV (in English) (recommended to use Europass CV)
- Transcript (in english -2 pcs)
- A copy of your up-to-date transcript (in English)
- If there is, YDS / TOEFL / IELTS
- Intention / Motivation Letter
- ID Card Copy -1 pcs
- Passport Photo – 1 pcs