Internationality is one of the most important aspects of Biruni University. We are believing that Learning not only happen with the walls of the university but beyond its borders. The fundamental principles that BİRUNİ holds dear to are compiled of 14 pillars and 7 of them emphasize or are connected to internationality.
- BIRUNİ believes in the importance of pluralism, diversity and critical thinking in both university and societal life.
- BIRUNI instills in students at every level academic and professional knowledge and skills for coping with the complex problems of today’s world that are both grounded in tradition and aim at innovation.
- BIRUNİ is an international institution in every sense of the word, taking as its reference point for all programs competencies that meet international standards of quality as well as principles and practices of accreditation.
- BIRUNI gives importance to its students and alumni becoming people who are sensitive to and assume responsibility for the problems of society and the world.
- BİRUNI develops life-long educational programs in accordance with its belief that access to means of self-improvement is a basic right for individuals at any age.
- BİRUNİ aims to operate and provide service at both national and international levels.
- BİRUNİ is a student-centered institution in all of its teaching and learning endeavors. BİRUNİ ensures that its students actively participate in their learning and educational process and become individuals capable of researching, questioning, and integrating knowledge.
Within its 7 years, Biruni plans to become one of the leading international universities in Turkey. We have nearly 1000 international Students from over 90 countries around the world. Along with giving our students a variety of study abroad programs around the world. Having partner agreements with more than 200 institutions in 40 countries which include Erasmus + and Bilateral programs.